Serving You Safely
UPDATED: September 2021
Government Restrictions have now been replaced with Government 'Recommendations', and as a responsible business, we will continue to review these recommendations carefully, adapting our policies accordingly, acting in the interest of covid-safety and general wellbeing as a priority.
We will continue to monitor these practices for the immediate future for the benefit of both our Guests and Workforce.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Covid-Safety policies applicable from the 01st September for main areas of our operations and services;
- We will maintain all Hand Sanitizing stations throughout the Hotel
- We will continue enhanced cleaning of Public areas and touch points and continue to use high grade disinfectant products throughout the Hotel
- We will maintain our enhanced bedroom cleaning procedures
- We will continue to recommend social distance practices within Food & Beverage areas and Guest Lifts
- Face coverings are no longer required in Food & Beverage or Public Areas of the Hotel.
- 'Take If You Touch' policy adopted for Cold Breakfast Buffet items.
- Hot Breakfast Buffet will be served by a Team Member. Guests are not permitted to self-serve from Hot Food Counter.
- Guests may sit in any group size (suitable for the area / layout)
- Seven Seas Brasserie will re-open on Wednesday 22nd September 2021. Table bookings required.
- The Castaway Bar will continue to serve Food, Beers, Wine, Spirits and Cocktails from 5pm each day.
- Conference, Meetings, Events and Weddings may take place without restriction.
- The Hotel and Car Park operations will remain cash-less. Contactless payments preferred.
- Cash payments will be accepted in Food & Beverage areas only.
It remains our priority to offer a safe environment for our Guests and our Team and with this in mind we hope you understand our decision to maintain some covid-safety procedures for the immediate future.
As always - we are ready and waiting to look after you at The Liner!