Christmas Day Dining
Welcome Aboard for Christmas Day
Join us in Seven Seas Brasserie to enjoy Christmas Day dining fit for a Captain!
Guests are invited to enjoy a glass of Champagne on arrival, followed by a fabulous four course Christmas Day Lunch, beautifully prepared by our Head Chef and Kitchen Crew. A full Bar service of Beers, Wines, Spirits and Festive Liquors will be available to complement your afternoon. Lunch will finish with selections of fresh coffee, mince pies and festive after dinner delights.
We have sourced the finest ingredients and will prepare the finest lunch to ensure you enjoy the finest Christmas Day dining.
Our Christmas Day Crew will be ready and waiting to look after you.
Honestly we had a lovely day on Christmas Day. The food was beautiful, the staff were lovely and friendly. The atmosphere was really good, Christmas music playing and tables decorated really well. The room looked great. We would absolutely come again this Christmas and in between so please add us to the mailing list (Christmas Day Guest 2020)
We had a fabulous day with you on Christmas day! The meal was excellent and we really enjoyed it. We were greeted warmly when we arrived and welcomed in to the nicely decorated dining room. The staff couldn’t have been more attentive- they were all excellent. All our food was tasty and well cooked. (Christmas Day Guest 2020)
- 1.30pm - 2.30pm | Champagne Arrival
- 2.30pm - 3.15pm | Christmas Lunch Served
*Please note; your table may be allocated for lunch service at a time between 2.30pm-3.15pm.
- Advance booking is required for all Christmas Day Dining. Walk-in bookings cannot be accepted.
- Advanced deposit of £25pp is required at the time of booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Pre order of food is required 14 days before (10th Dec)
- Pre-payment is required for all Guests 14 days before (10th Dec)
- Please confirm any dietary requirements or food allergies at the time of making your booking
- All tables are booked for arrival between 1.30pm and 2.30pm. Food service times will be allocated from 2.30pm.
- Last orders for drinks will be at 6.00pm
- Restaurant will close at 7.00pm.
Safe Celebrations & Government Guidelines
- Covid-safety awareness will remain in place throughout the Festive period
- We request that all Guests use hand sanitizer on entrance to Restaurant
- Government restrictions will remain under review with booking amendments made where required
- Please do not attend your Christmas booking if you or any member of your household is unwell or experiencing any symptoms of coronavirus.
- Our Christmas Program 2021 is protected by our Covid-Guarantee. Payment Credits, transfers and/or refunds will be approved should Government restrictions force cancellation of your booking (excluding deposits).
- Cancellations made for any other reason will be subject to standard cancellation terms. Cancellations made less than 14 days will be subject to full payment / retention of payments.