Welcome Aboard for Mother's Day 2024!
Working Their Way Back To You!.....
Join us this Mother's Day Sunday 10th March 2024 for Sunday Lunch with The Ultimate Jersey Boys!
We are delighted to announce our sell out Mother's Day event is now on sale!
The magnificent Britannic Suite will be set out in style for an afternoon of great food, drinks and fantastic entertainment.
Beginning with a Pink Prosecco Cocktail followed by a delicious three course Sunday Lunch, prepared and cooked by our Head Chef from the freshest ingredients and presented to the highest standard.
After lunch, show style entertainment will be provided by The Ultimate Jersey Boys, offering you all of your favourite hits across two live sets. The dance floor will be lit and ready for an afternoon of high heels and high spirits with a selection of Disco hits to finish off the day.
Book now to avoid disappointment
£55.00 per person
Contact a member of our Crew for further information & bookings
0151 709 7050 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bar Open & Drinks Reception from 2.00pm
- Seating in Britannic Suite from 2.45pm
- Lunch served from 3pm-3.15pm
- Live Entertainment from 4.45pm
- Tables may be shared with other Guests
- Specific seating requests are subject to availability
- £25pp deposit (non-refundable) is required to secure booking. Payment will be requested via secure payment link.
- Final balance due by Thursday 29th February 2024
- Full payment required for bookings received on/after Thursday 29th February 2024
Oh What A Night.....
Turn Mother's Day into Mother's Night and enjoy an overnight stay from just £40pp (based on two sharing). This special rate is only available for Guests attending our Mother's Day Jersey Boys event and includes;
- Choice of Standard Twin or Deluxe Double Room
- Bottle of Pink Prosecco
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Deluxe Toiletries & Bubble Bath
- Complimentary Mineral Water
- Full English Breakfast for Two
- Early Check in at 2pm
- Late Check Out up to 1pm on Monday 11th March
- 24hr Car Parking from 2pm - 2pm