Private and secure car parking available for both resident and non resident Guests.
With over 150 spaces, The Liner Car Park is situated next to the Hotel, at the top of Lord Nelson Street.
Providing fully secure parking spaces with 24hr CCTV and Parking Attendant assistance, The Liner car park is perfectly situated within walking distance of a number of key areas of business and City Centre attractions.
- Lime Street Station
- Empire Theatre
- St Georges Hall
- O2 Academy
- Royal Liverpool Hospital
- School of Tropical Medicine
- University District
With a competitive tariff for non-resident, parking at The Liner offers value for money in a safe and secure environment.
Complimentary parking is offered to Hotel resident Guests from 1.00pm (day of arrival) until 1.00pm (day of departure). This service is provided subject to availability. Parking outside of these hours will be subject to the daily tariff
Spend £10.00 in the Seven Seas or Castaway Bar and qualify for our discounted Park & Dine rate allowing up to 5hrs parking at a discounted rate of £2.50. View Eat & Drink pages here
To ensure a guaranteed, allocated space, even during the busiest of times, we highly recommend using the easy booking service of www.justpark.co.uk. This service is chargeable with payment made online direct to JustPark.
- Perfect! Extremely polite staff who dealt with me promptly on arrival. Showed me exactly where to park and were a credit to the company. Service was nothing short of excellent when arriving and departing. A *** Service. (JustPark Reviewer Feb 2018)
- Brilliant place was reserved when i got there. and it was hassle free would certainly stay there again.(JustPark Reviewer Feb 2018)
- No problems with my reserved parking space. The car park is outside so 4 stars. (JustPark Reviewer Feb 2018)
- Hassle free always use now when getting train from lime street (JustPark Reviewer Feb 2018)
- Very friendly staff on site, who directed us to our reserved space. Don't be confused by the 'full' sign at the entrance (like we were at first!) as the staff will move this when you start to drive in - they recognise the car registration given with the booking. Really helpful to have a space so close to the Liner Hotel. (JustPark Reviewer Feb 2018)
- Good service, only thing stopping 5 star is not inside but no problem with that. (JustPark Reviewer Feb 2018)
- Very friendly staff. Gave me a bay by the entrance and the security hut. (JustPark Reviewer Feb 2018)
- Get location. Staff where polite and efficient. Car was in a very secure area. (JustPark Reviewer Jan 2018
- Quick booking process. Space reserved and ready at the carpark. No need to wait around to pay! Much easier all round! (JustPark Reviewer Jan 2018)
Good communication, very friendly and helpful men on duty, would definitely use again and recommend. Really well situated.(JustPark Reviewer Dec 2017)
- Fantastic will use again. No problems friendly helpful staff. Reassuring to know car was parked safe and secure thought the charges were very reasonable. Convenient location for getting to the empire theatre or if there is an event on in St Georges hall (JustPark Reviewer Dec 2017)
- Very straight forward and easy process. Quick access to Liverpool Lime Street station for overnight stay in London (JustPark Reviewer Dec 2017)
- Over 400 reviews from JustPark reviews here
Follow our Car Park Crew on Facebook & Twitter