Terms and Conditions
The below provides an outline of Hotel Terms & Conditions. Please note, additional terms & conditions may apply depending upon the product reserved or purchased. A member of our Crew will always inform you of additional or alternative terms & conditions.
- Cancellation of a guaranteed reservation must be received 24hrs prior to arrival to avoid charge
- Cancellations received within less than 24hrs of arrival will be charged at the value of the 1st night room rate
- Failure to cancel a guaranteed reservation will result in a charge to the value of the 1st night room rate
- Payment of advanced purchase reservations will be taken within 24hrs of the reservation being made
- Payment of advanced purchase reservation is non refundable
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel a guaranteed booking and will inform you immediately of this cancellation and the reasons why. Where appropriate, The Hotel will source alternative accommodation of a similar standard and will endeavour to secure a similar room rate.
- Check in time is from 2.00pm
- Check out time is 11.00am
- Reservations of 6 rooms or more qualify as a group booking
- Separate terms, conditions, cancellation payment terms apply. Your Group co-ordinator will request your approval of these terms to confirm your booking.
- On occasion, in particular for large scale leisure and weekend groups, your agreement to our group behaviour policy will be requested
Conference, Meetings, Events, Wedding Reservations
- Separate terms and conditions apply to reservations for conference, meeting, event and wedding space. Such bookings are confirmed via contract.
- Your Event co-ordinator will request your approval of these terms to confirm your booking.
Seasonal and Special Events
- The Hotel will regularly host seasonal and special events. Separate terms and conditions will apply.
Residential Guest & Arrival Policies
- All Guests are required to present a valid credit/debit card on arrival. A pre-authorisation will be taken to cover your room rate and any incidental charges (usually £25.00 per day).
- In the case your room is pre-paid, a pre-authorisation for incidental charges only will be taken (usually £25.00 per day).
- You may pay cash for your room. A credit/debit card is still required for pre-authorisation of incidental charges (usually £25.00 per day).
- All residential Guests are required to complete registration during the check in process. Hotel registration is a requirement industry law.
- Non EU Guests are required to provide a copy of passport or photo identification during registration. This is in compliance with UK Immigration laws.
- Access to accommodation cannot be permitted without registration.
- Guest registration data is protected and will not be shared with any 3rd parties unless required to do so by law.
- Registered Guests accept responsibility for their allocated accommodation including payment of room rate, additional charges and the condition and presentation of the room and all items.
- The Hotel reserves the right to charge any unsettled charges approved to the allocated room to the Guest registered to that room.
- Registered Guests are liable for the condition and presentation of their allocated accommodation. The Hotel reserves the right to charge damages to the Guest should the condition and/or presentation of the room differ from the standard expected. Damage charges are available at the Hotel Reception. Application of charges will always be approved by a member of Hotel Management team.
Hotel Guest Policies
- The following terms & conditions are in place to ensure the comfort, safety and overall satisfaction of all Hotel Guests, both residential and occasional.
- Guests are not permitted to smoke within the Hotel building. A designated smoking area is provided.
- Guests are not permitted to consume their own alcohol or food within the Hotel building
- Guests are requested to consider the comfort of other Guests. The Hotel will request compliance should they feel it necessary.
- Non-resident Guests are not permitted in hotel accommodation after 11.30pm.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse entry of a Guest into the Hotel, Bar, Restaurant, Event Space if deemed necessary by a member of the Hotel Management team.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to a Guest should a designated person feel necessary.
- The Hotel will not tolerate excessive use of bad language in the public areas of the Hotel
- The Hotel will not tolerate abusive or aggressive behaviour towards member of the Hotel team, other Guests of the Hotel or in the public areas of the Hotel.
- The Hotel has the right to issue an eviction notice to Guests in breach of the Hotel terms and conditions, policies or if deemed necessary by a member of the Hotel Management team.
- The Hotel complies with all industry health & safety, fire safety and food safety laws and expects Guests to adhere to the same following guidelines set out within the Hotel.